Terms & Conditions
"Seller" means B2Bwraps.com Limited. doing business as B2Bwraps.com
"Buyer" means the person who purchases Goods from the Seller.
"Faulty" means containing a fault or defect, imperfect or defective
"Goods" means the goods or services which the Seller sells to the Buyer.
"Order" means the Buyer's offer to purchase Goods from the Seller, as submitted by the Buyer to the Seller via the Order page on the Website.
"Order Confirmation" means the Seller's electronic confirmation that it will sell Goods to the Buyer in accordance with an Order from the Buyer.
"Order Shipment" means the Seller has issued an electronic confirmation that the Buyer’s Order has been assigned a tracking number and is scheduled to be sent on the next available courier pick-up.
"Purchase Price" means the price to be paid by the Buyer for the Goods, as set out in the Order Confirmation, and any applicable sales, use, excise, goods and services / harmonized and other taxes, freight, shipping and handling.
"Sales Event" means the time period which begins at such time and date determined by the Seller where the Seller advertises a particular Good on the Website or otherwise and is accepting Orders for such Goods, and ending on the time and date determined by the Seller where the Seller stops accepting Orders for such Goods.
"Special Conditions" are any terms and conditions imposing additional restrictions, obligations and/or conditions on any Orders that are set out in the Order Confirmation.
"Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions of sale, the Order Confirmation, including any Special Conditions and any policy referred to herein.
"Site" means B2Bwraps.com and all pages on the website.
Basis of Sale
- To submit an Order, the Buyer may register for an account with us and or check out as a guest.
- By submitting an Order -registered or as a guest, the Buyer is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions and any document referenced form the entire agreement between the parties for the Ordering and the purchase and sale of Goods.
- Any variation of these Terms and Conditions by the Buyer will only bind the Seller if agreed in writing between authorized parties of the Seller and the Buyer.
- The Seller's employees are not authorized to make any representations, warranties or conditions concerning the Goods unless confirmed by the Seller in writing.
Orders and Acceptance
- Buyer may submit an Order to Seller.
- All Orders are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Buyer's Order constitutes an offer to purchase Goods at the Purchase Price in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and is not binding on the Seller unless and until the Seller has issued an Order Confirmation. The Buyer may cancel an Order, even if an Order Confirmation has been received.
- The Seller reserves the right to reject the Buyer's Order in whole or in part without any liability to the Buyer, for any reason or for no reason, as determined by the Seller in its sole discretion, including if the Goods are unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances (including Orders exceeding reasonably anticipated demand), or are in imperfect condition at the expected time of shipment.
- The Seller may reject or cancel an Order for which an Order Confirmation has been issued for the following reasons:
- The advertised price and/or Purchase Price on the Website, the Order and/or the Order Confirmation is incorrect due to a typographical error, software error, failure to update, or inaccurate information received by the Seller from any person, including the Buyer or for any other reason;
- Orders received by the Seller for a particular Good exceed the in stock position of the goods
- The description of the Goods on the Website, the Order and/or the Order Confirmation is incorrect due to a typographical error, software error, failure to update, or inaccurate information received by the Seller from any person or for any other reason.
- All content on the Website, including any descriptions, specifications, drawings, photographs or prices of the Goods, is published for guidance only. The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is not liable for mistakes in such information. The Buyer’s sole remedy in such event is to return the Goods in accordance with the return procedure set out below.
Advertised Price, Payment, Currency and Shipping
- All published prices shown on the Website are exclusive of applicable sales, use, excise, goods and services / harmonized and other taxes, freight, shipping and handling. Any such fees and charges that are charged to or collected by the Seller are added to the published price, as shown in the Order Confirmation and are the responsibility of the Buyer.
- If the Goods are shipped to a location outside of Canada, there may be additional export/import duties, tariffs, charges, taxes and other fees which are levied on the Goods. The Buyer is responsible for payment of any such amounts. Please note that the Seller has no control over these amounts Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- The Buyer will pay the Purchase Price in accordance with the procedures set out in the Seller's website.
- Payment is only accepted by authorized credit cards, Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit or authorised Term Agreements. The Seller will place a pre-authorization on the Buyer's credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit upon Order Submission. Upon Order Shipment, the Buyer’s credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit will be charged for the Order. Any Buyer with a term agreement will have the Order charged against their account upon Order Shipment.
- All prices shown are Canadian Dollars, other than for Buyers in United States, for whom prices are shown in US funds. Buyers in Canada will be charged in Canadian funds. All other Buyers will be charged in U.S. dollars. The Buyer is responsible for any variations and fluctuations in the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and Buyer's local currency and any exchange fees charged by Buyer's credit/debit card company.
- The place for delivery of the Goods will be set out on the Order Confirmation.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are estimates only. The Seller will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
- In the event that the quantity of Goods delivered is less than the quantity of Goods as indicated on the accompanying invoice the Buyer shall accept the Goods delivered, shall note the shortage on the carrier's bill of lading, if possible, and shall notify the Seller of the shortage within 3 days of delivery. For clarity, the Buyer may not reject the Goods or any part of them solely on the grounds of short delivery of an Order. The Buyer shall be responsible to pay for such delivered Goods.
- If the Goods are alleged to be damaged on delivery, a description of the alleged damage must be given in writing to the carrier at the time of delivery, if the alleged damage is obvious upon receipt, the Buyer must notify the Seller of the damage within three (3) business days of delivery.
- The Buyer must notify the Seller of any short delivery or Goods damaged in delivery, in writing, within three (3) business days of delivery. The Buyer must also provide proof of damage, in the form of an electronic image. If the Buyer fails to do so within this time, the Goods are deemed to be delivered in good condition and in the quantities set out on the invoice.
- In each case, the notification must include the invoice number, Order Confirmation number, delivery note number and details of the claim. In the case of a valid claim for damaged Goods, the Seller may, in its sole discretion, replace the Goods in whole or in part or refund to the Buyer the Purchase Price (or an appropriate proportion of the Purchase Price) as per the Buyer's original method(s) of Purchase.
- Damaged Goods must be returned to the Seller.
- In the case of a short shipment, other than a shipment that has been partially cancelled, the Seller shall deliver the outstanding portion of the Order.
- In either case, the Seller will thereafter have no further liability to the Buyer for the short shipment or damaged Goods.
Risk and Property
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to the Buyer on delivery at the address set out in the Order Confirmation.
- In the case where no signature or other proof of receipt is required by the carrier, all such Orders reported as delivered by the carrier shall be deemed to be delivered to and received by the Buyer. The Seller is not responsible for any lost or stolen Orders; the Buyer is solely responsible for selecting a secure delivery location.
- In the case where a signature or other proof of receipt is required by the carrier upon delivery, any signature on that document, or other proof of receipt, will constitute conclusive evidence of delivery of the Order to the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall have the right to return Goods in the following circumstances:
- For any reason, within Three (3) Months -90 Days on the day after the Buyer receives the Goods, provided that this three month return period does not apply to:
- Goods that have been made to the Buyer's specifications or personalized;
- Goods that been assembled or installed by or on behalf of the Buyer, in whole or in part;
- Goods that, by their nature cannot be returned
- Goods that are sold during "clearance" sales.
- Within ten (10) days of delivery in the case of Faulty Goods (other than damage that is or should have been apparent upon delivery, which is subject to the three (3) day notification period set out in Delivery – above. Upon the Seller's confirmation that the Good is Faulty, the Seller will refund the Purchase Price as per the original payment method(s).
- Under no circumstances will the Seller accept any returned Goods, even if Faulty, that have been tampered with, modified or replaced or switched or different products, in whole or in part, as determined by the Seller in its discretion.
- In the event that any return does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Seller reserves the right to refuse either all or some of the B2Bwraps.com’s account credit which would otherwise be due in respect of such returned Goods.
Procedure for Returned Goods
- All returns must be made pursuant to the Returns Authorization procedure. Details of this procedure may be found in the FAQ section on B2BWraps.com:
- Login to your account on B2BWraps.com
- Select the order containing the item you want to return from the “My Orders” section.
- Click the ‘Return’ link at the top right of the order
- Complete the form, detailing which products you want to return and the reason
- Submit your return. If your return is approved by the Seller, you will receive an email notification, including return shipping information.
- Return the merchandise within the allotted time
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges and related charges.
- The only express warranties that apply to the Goods are those issued by the respective manufacturer, if applicable. Such warranties, if applicable, are exclusive and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Seller expressly excludes all other warranties, representations, guarantees or conditions of any kind, including any statutory, oral, written, express or implied.
Limitation of Liability
- The Seller, its agents, employees, subcontractors and suppliers will not be liable to the Buyer for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, any loss of profit, loss of opportunity or revenue, or other claims for compensation whatsoever directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including any Order or Order Confirmation, including any failure or delay in performing any obligation hereunder, and/or including with the sale of the Goods or their use by the Buyer. Nothing in this limitation of liability shall limit or exclude any liability of the Seller for death or personal injury caused by the Seller's negligence.
- The liability of the Seller, its agents, employees, subcontractors and suppliers with respect to any and all claims arising out of the performance or non-performance of the Seller's obligations in connection with these Terms and Conditions, shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the Purchase Price (excluding applicable sales, use, excise, goods and services / harmonized and other taxes, freight, shipping and handling) for such Goods. Such amount shall be the Buyer's sole remedy, and the Seller's sole liability for such matters.
- This limitation of liability shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any notice given or made under these Terms and Conditions will be in writing.
A notice will be deemed to have been duly given or made as follows:
- if sent by personal delivery, including a nationally recognized courier (signature required upon receipt), upon delivery at the address of the receiving party;
- if sent by mail, five clear business days after the date of posting; or
- if sent by email, the first business day after mailing.
A "business day" means a day, other than a Saturday or a Sunday
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, notices will be given to the Seller at its address set out in P1, for the attention of the Company Secretary.
Notices will be given to the Buyer at the address to which the Goods have been delivered.
- The Seller and the Buyer may notify each other of a change in their name, relevant addressee and address in accordance with this section. This notification will only be effective on:
- the date specified as the date on which the change is to take place; or
- if no date is specified or the date specified is less than five clear business days after the date on which notice is given, the date falling five clear business days after notice of any change has been given.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- To the extent permitted by law and except if restricted or prohibited by law, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein without giving effect to the choice of laws provision thereof.
- The parties expressly exclude the operation of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the extent permitted by law and unless restricted or prohibited by law. The Buyer may have additional rights in its local jurisdiction that these Terms and Conditions cannot change. If any term or provision in the agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, including for reasons of being against public policy, by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the offending provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable. If the offending provision cannot be so modified (including if the court elects not to do so for any reason), then the same shall be deemed deleted in its entirety, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall survive with the said offending provision eliminated.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL OPERATE TO DENY OR LIMIT ANY RIGHTS OF, OR THE SELLER'S LIABILITY TO, ANY BUYER WHO IS A CONSUMER AS DEFINED PURSUANT ANY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION IN THE BUYER'S LOCAL JURISDICTION, WHICH RIGHTS SUCH BUYER MAY HAVE AT LAW. IN THE EVENT OF CONFLICT BETWEEN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY SUCH RIGHTS, THE LATTER SHALL PREVAIL IN FAVOR OF THE BUYER.