Shipping & Returns
Shipping rates are shown during Checkout and are based on the weight and ship to address for your order. Rural/remote areas may have higher shipping costs and please note that any orders to PO Boxes may only be sent via Canada Post. If the Canada Post option does not display during checkout please contact us as your shipment may be too heavy to be sent via normal courier.
If you require assistance tracking your order please don't hesitate to Contact Us use the Live Chat feature available at the bottom of our site or call us toll free at (844) 222-9727.
Please note that tracking numbers may take 24-48 hours from time of shipment to be updated by the courier
If you receive your shipment and there is visible damage on the outside of the boxes it was shipped in, tell the courier you want to decline the shipment due to excessive damage. If you accept the delivery where there are clear signs of outward damage to the shipping boxes, you may not be able to make a claim through the automatic insurance included with each shipment. If you decline a delivery, please inform us by responding to your Order Confirmation email. Declining the delivery will send the shipment back to B2BWraps - there is no need to initiate a RMA.
RMA stands for Return Merchandise Authorization. This means that you need to obtain the authorization of B2BWraps before sending back product for (almost) any reason. You need initiate an RMA in the following circumstances:
- There was no visible damage to the box but one or more items inside are damaged/broken.
- You need to exchange one or more items on your order
- For whatever reason you are not satisfied with your order
Please note that you may be responsible for shipping charges for some returned/exchanged items.
You DO NOT need to initiate an RMA for the following:
- A declined shipment where there is visible damage to the boxes (see damages section).
- Any item(s) that are back ordered.
How to start the RMA process
- Login to the account you placed the order with.
- From your main dashboard, find the order with the item(s) you want to return/exchange and click 'View Order'. If the order does not appear on your dashboard, simply click 'My Orders', located in the left hand menu.
- From the order screen, click the Return link in the top right
- Simply fill out the return screen, indicating which item(s) you want to return/exchange, the reason and the item condition. You may also include comments (optional).
- All RMA requests must be approved by B2BWraps.com. Once your RMA is approved, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to return the product.
If you require assistance placing an RMA please don't hesitate to Contact Us use the Live Chat feature available at the bottom of our site or call us toll free at (844) 222-9727.
Please note that we cannot process returns or exchanges for any products that are shipped back to us without an RMA authorization number.
Changes to Shipping and/or Returns Policy
B2BWraps.com may make changes to these Shipping & Returns policies as needed from time to time. We encourage Users to check this page for any changes prior to their order.